POSTED ON 12.05.18
Senior Marketing Leader (VP or Director)
Chatbox® is an integrated messaging platform that businesses use to create, operate, and automate personalized, results-oriented conversations across texting, chat, and social channels. (If you’re the right fit for us, you have already re-read that sentence to figure out how you could word that better.)
Our platform is very flexible, extensible, and robust and is used by enterprise customers across a variety of industry verticals for customer service, sales, and marketing. Because there are so many verticals and use cases, we need help narrowing our focus, messaging, and differentiation in the market.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Leader (VP or Director) here in Seattle with strong initiative, career ambition, boundless energy, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to get it done!
You will build, direct and own all our marketing initiatives. You will design, implement, and constantly look to improve marketing strategies to help us blow up our top of funnel and ultimately crush our revenue goals. You will drive brand awareness, compelling messaging, and new opportunities.
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and experience managing a variety of promotional projects and marketing campaigns beginning-to-end including demand generation and digital marketing techniques. You will report directly to our CEO and collaborate with our Leadership team. You will want to play a significant role in shaping our strategic planning and will care deeply that our marketing activities contribute to our long-term success. You are comfortable in a constantly changing atmosphere, you want to move the needle and you value quality of team relationships and tangible results over cushy large enterprise campuses.
- Help us craft our message and value proposition(s) in a way that resonates with our target customers
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to develop sales opportunities and increase brand awareness, all with a view towards revenue generation
- Develop short and long-term marketing goals to increase demand generation and top of funnel
- Monitor & iterate on all marketing campaigns
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the Leadership Team
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth; track competitors’ activities
- Educate customers about our platform and services
Qualifications & Skills
- 5-7 years of experience in Marketing, Revenue Operations, etc.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns (i.e. you’ve taken a small budget and made progressively bigger things happen so your results keep warranting increases in budget)
- Solid knowledge of marketing automation, SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords, and SFDC, etc.
- Metrics-oriented with strong focus on ROI
- Have a strong sense of initiative, ownership and accountability, be biased towards action (ie not afraid to fail) and comfortable in an ever-changing startup environment
- Have very strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and desire for personal and professional growth - We’re eager to find individuals who want to grow with us and are looking for a real opportunity for personal growth and success.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and comfortable owning and improving on existing processes
- Familiarity with ABM campaigns is not required but is certainly helpful
- Knowledge of WordPress and Outreach.io beneficial but not required
Compensation & Benefits
- Early stage stock options plan: We want you to be truly invested in the amazing things you’re helping to build.
- Flexible Paid Time Off: We believe people are at their best when they have the time to rest their minds and bodies.
- Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD/Life/AD&D): A healthy team is a happy team. We offer a competitive medical and dental plan to keep you and your family in tip-top shape.
- 401k: another place to stash that hard-earned cash.
- A fun office with well-stocked kitchen: Snacks do the body good.
- Team Appreciation: Socials, game nights, company potlucks, and poker and ping-pong tournaments help keep the Chatbox team connected and energized.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship of a visa.
Not finding the right position for your skill set? Send us your resume anyway.
Don't miss a thing. Stay up to date on the latest tips, hacks, and news.