POSTED ON 02.10.2020
Chatbox® is an integrated messaging platform that businesses leverage to create and automate personalized, results-oriented conversations across texting, chat and social channels. Flexible and extensible, the Chatbox platform connects an enterprise’s existing data and systems with the latest messaging technologies to meet evolving consumer demands. With the addition of Instant Apps, enterprise businesses can facilitate the dynamic exchange of rich, structured data within messaging streams while syncing in real time to CRM and back-end data sources.
As a Product Manager on the team, you will be responsible for existing and new features within the Chatbox platform. In this role, you will work on discovery, conceptualization and launch of key new features and products that impact how our customers engage with our UI as well as API. You will work cross-functionally to develop the roadmap, vision, definition, design and deliver the underlying platform systems and applications necessary to support continued system scale, a broadening product portfolio, and improve operational efficiencies. Your objectives will be directly linked to business metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
This position reports to the CEO and is based in our Seattle office. Limited travel to customer locations may be necessary.
- Contribute to the strategy and roadmap for the Chatbox platform that expand our market share and increase adoption and use
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Be the voice of the customer for the product development team throughout the entire product development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs.
- Be the high-availability resource for answering questions posed by engineers about stories in the backlog on a day-to-day basis.
- Author user stories, acceptance criteria, product, and software requirements documentation.
- Ensure that story content and prioritization is aligned to larger strategic objectives.
- Attend standups, grooming meetings, estimation meetings, retrospectives and other key meetings for the scrum team.
- Manage scope and drive trade-off decisions in conjunction with external stakeholders.
- Identify blockers that will impact timeline, scope, cost or other project variables and escalate to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage requirements lifecycle across multiple tools and systems.
- 5+ years of experience in product management for an enterprise cloud/SaaS product/service or a combination of product management and engineering or management consulting working on solving large-scale technology issues
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to deliver products on time and of high quality
- Direct experience using iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience in a startup environment
- Proven experience working with customers from all levels and business units within an organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Early stage stock options plan: We want you to be truly invested in the amazing things you’re helping to build.
- Flexible Paid Time Off: We believe people are at their best when they have the time to rest their minds and bodies.
- Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD/Life/AD&D): A healthy team is a happy team. We offer a competitive medical and dental plan to keep you and your family in tip-top shape.
- 401(k): another place to stash that hard-earned cash.
- A fun office with well-stocked kitchen: Snacks do the body good.
- Team Appreciation: Socials, game nights, company potlucks, and poker and ping-pong tournaments help keep the Chatbox team connected and energized.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and do not require the sponsorship of a visa.
Email us at email@example.com
Not finding the right position for your skill set? Send us your resume anyway.
Don't miss a thing. Stay up to date on the latest tips, hacks, and news.
“The impact to our admissions process was instant and measurable. We saw an increase in conversion in less than a week, and the impact was so indisputable we cancelled testing and rolled it out globally.”
Edward Nevraumont, COO, General Assembly